Ladd Engineering, Inc (LEI) is a consulting/civil engineering firm dedicated to meeting clients’ needs. LEI’s principal services include providing planning, design and construction engineering for wastewater, water storm drainage, and site development projects. LEI has extensive experience in the grant and low interest loan programs that are often used to finance municipal projects. Mr. Ladd is the owner of LEI and has over 33 years of experience in the consulting engineering business and is well respected by his peers and various agency representatives. Mr. Ladd is dedicated to quality and the satisfaction of the client. Mr. Ladd networks with several highly qualified individuals who have multiple years of experience, most owners of their own companies. Being a small company LEI can offer engineering and consulting services at reasonable fees and you get experienced personnel! LEI clients are important and you will find this out by utilizing our expertise.
- Wastewater treatment, collection and conveyance – planning, design, and construction administration.
- Water supply, treatment, distribution, and storage – planning, design, and construction administration.
- Storm water collection and conveyance – planning, design, and construction administration.
- Easement preparation
- On-site wastewater treatment and disposal design.
- Wastewater, water, and storm water compliance issues.
- Local street design.
- Subdivision planning and layout.
- GIS mapping.